Motocourse has long been established as THE WORLD’S LEADING GRAND PRIX & SUPERBIKE ANNUAL. With more than 35 years of publication, it has been regarded as the definitive record of motorcycle road racing since 1976.
Many of these sumptuous yearbooks are highly collectible and sought after, with several editions commanding several hundred pounds/euros/dollars each on the collector’s market.
In order to introduce these iconic annuals to current bike fans, Icon Publishing have launched previous editions of Motocourse in a fully searchable page turning eBook format which are available on DVD and presented in a protective case showing their original cover.
The contents of the 1977 edition includes:
- Foreword by 1977 500cc World Champion Barry Sheene.
- The Top Twenty Riders.
- Yamaha Racing History
- Detailed machine specifications.
- Profiles on the 1977 World Champions.
- Ulster Grand Prix.
- FIM Coupe D’Endurance
- F750 World Championship
- AMA Camel Pro Grand National Championship
- John Player Transatlantic Match Race series
- Reviews of International and British racing series
- Detailed and fully illustrated reports on each of the World Championship Grands Prix covering all classes.
- 1977 Results section on all the major events with World Championship Tables