Motocourse has long been established as THE WORLD’S LEADING GRAND PRIX & SUPERBIKE ANNUAL. With more than 35 years of publication, it has been regarded as the definitive record of motorcycle road racing since 1976.
Many of these sumptuous yearbooks are highly collectible and sought after, with several editions commanding several hundred pounds/euros/dollars each on the collector’s market.
In order to introduce these iconic annuals to current bike fans, Icon Publishing have launched previous editions of Motocourse in a fully searchable page turning eBook format which are available on DVD and presented in a protective case showing their original cover.
The contents of the 1981 edition includes:
- Foreword by 1981 500cc World Champion Marco Lucchinelli.
- Snapshot: The 1981 season in retrospect.
- The Top Ten Riders.
- Motorcycle racing aerodynamics.
- Detailed machine specifications.
- Profiles on the 1981 World Champions.
- Ulster Grand Prix / NW 200
- Manx Grand Prix.
- FIM Coupe D’Endurance
- US Road races
- Marlboro Transatlantic Trophy
- Reviews of International and British racing series.
- Detailed and fully illustrated reports on each of the World Championship Grands Prix covering all classes.
- 1981 Results section on all the major events with World Championship Tables