Motocourse has long been established as THE WORLD’S LEADING GRAND PRIX & SUPERBIKE ANNUAL. With more than 35 years of publication, it has been regarded as the definitive record of motorcycle road racing since 1976.
Many of these sumptuous yearbooks are highly collectible and sought after, with several editions commanding several hundred pounds/euros/dollars each on the collector’s market.
In order to introduce these iconic annuals to current bike fans, Icon Publishing have launched previous editions of Motocourse in a fully searchable page turning eBook format which are available on DVD and presented in a protective case showing their original cover.
The contents of the 1976 edition, the very first edition of Motocourse includes:
- Foreword by 1976 500cc World Champion Barry Sheene.
- MV Augusta feature
- Grand Prix Formulae feature
- Detailed machine specifications
- Profiles on the 1976 World Champions
- Phil Read – His retirement and Why.
- Detailed reports on each of the 12 World Championship Grands Prix – fully illustrated and including 8 pages on the Isle of Man TT races.
- 16 Page Results section on all the major 1976 events.