Privacy & Cookies Policy
E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. is responsible for, and guarantees that personal data will be handled by the company E-Solutions Insiteout S.L. in accordance with the resolutions elaborated in the Spanish legal framework and any such future modifications.
Details referring to the treatment of personal data will be communicated to the customer at the point of registration in the ensuing clauses. The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, training, advice and other activities of E-Solutions INSITEOUT, S.L.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary with the sole purpose of fulfilling the purpose set forth above. E-Solutions INSITEOUT, S.L. takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof. The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU).
The exercise of these rights can be done by the user through email to: email@example.com The user states that all data provided by him are true and correct, and agrees to keep them updated, communicating the changes to E-Solutions INSITEOUT, S.L.
a)The existence of a data index, or treatment of data of a personal character, the purpose of said collection, and the recipient of the information.
b) The obligatory or optional character of answers to the questions posed.
c) The consequences of the obtaining of data or the refusal in its provision.
d) The possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
e) The identity and directorship of the responsible party in its treatment or, in the case of a representative. When the responsible party in the treatment of data is not established in the territory of the European Union and when utilising media in the treatment of data that are not situated in the Spanish territory, is obliged to designate, except in the case that said media is used in the purpose of procedure, a representative in Spain, without prejudice to actions that could be undertaken against the very responsible party of the treatment of data.
When questionnaires are used or other forms in data collection, the warnings referred to in the previous section will be included in a clearly legible format. The information referred to in letters b), c) and d) of section 1 will not be necessary if the content is clearly deduced from the nature of the personal data that is requested, or from the circumstances in which they are obtained.
When data of a personal character have not been obtained from the interested party, he must be informed in an express, precise and unmistakable manner, by the responsible party of the form or its representative, within the 3 months following the registration of data, except in the event that aforementioned was previously informed, of the content of the treatment of data, the origin of the data, in addition to the aforementioned in letters a), d) and e) of section 1 of the present article.
The provided in the previous section will not be applied, when a law expressely forsees it, when the treatment of data has historical, statistical or scientific purposes, or when the information is impossible or demands disproportionate efforts on the part of the interested, at the discretion of the Data Protection Agency or the equivalent autonomous body, in consideration of number of interested parties, antiquity of the data and possible compensatory measures.
Furthermore, it will also not govern the provided in the previous section when the data proceeds from sources accessible to the public or when they are destined to activities of publicity or commercial prospecting, in the case of which, each communication that is directed to the interested party will inform of the origens of the data and the identity of the responsible party in its treatment, as well as accompanying rights. Cookies?
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
- Session cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: The data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years. Finally, there is another classification with six types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is treated:
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which he accesses the service, the regional configuration from which he accesses. to service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
You have the option to allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. When you disable cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu.
You can also consult the browser's Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Given this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
Accept cookies: This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any portal page during this session.
Close: The notice is hidden on this page.
Modify your configuration: You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of: www.store.motogp.com and modify the configuration of your browser.
We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this Website on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors' screen settings and other general information. Motogp Store uses and stores this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.